Toll Free: 888-850-0390
(0 items: $0.00)
How do you get fit?
Burn Bike Rubber
Crossfit / Circuit Breaker
Hiking in the Woods
Holding the Couch Down
Run Like the Wind
Swim with the Fishies
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
The eDRY Bag was created to help you save electronics that have been wet. The material inside removes moisture from your electronic devices. You can use eDRY bags in an emergency or as a preventative measure if you live in a humid environment.
Contents: Molecular Sieve
Approximate Interior Dimensions:
Because it is a gusset it ranges from 6" deep on the outside, to 7" deep in the middle (from bottom of the inside to the zip seal). The width is about 5.5"+. Also because of the gusset on the bottom it is about 3.5" wide/deep and tapers up to the closure on the top.
1) Important: Immediately cut off power by removing batteries from item;do not press buttons. If applicable, remove any other removable parts (i.e. SIM Card, Memory Card, etc.)
2) Tear open eDRY bag above the zip seal - at the notch.
3) Dry off any visible moisture from items with a soft cloth.
4) Place the items in eDRY bag and seal closed (do not place battery in eDRY bag).
5) Leave items in eDRY for a minimum of 48 hours. When items are removed, if they are still wet, place back in the bag until items are dry.
6) Once device is completely dry, remove items, reassemble and turn device on.
- Take action quickly - the longer water sits inside the electronic device, the greater likelihood it will destroy the electronics.
- Never heat electronic devices (heating can damage the electronics).
- If the electronic device is fully submerged and soaked in saltwater, after the power is cut off, consider rinsing the electronic device in freshwater before the device dries (when saltwater evaporates it leaves crystals behind that could damage the electronics). Note - rinsing electronics is a risk and could possibly cause more damage.
Do not place batteries in eDRY bag. Do not place eDRY bag in the microwave, oven, or use a hairdryer on it.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat beads. If ingested, drink two glasses of water and call poison control and your physician immediately.
The eDRY bag was created to remove moisture from electronics. This could include the everyday upkeep of electronics, or the possible revival of soaked electronics. The eDRY bag will not repair already damaged or broken electronics (such as shorted circuits). Successful recovery of moisture damaged electronics is not guaranteed.
Backpacker's Pantry Black Beans #10 Can
Backpacker's Pantry Fettuccini Alfredo #10 Can
Goal Zero Plus Mobile Kit
Olicamp Electron Stove with XTS Combo
Backpacker's Pantry Beef w/Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Send Us Feedback